Sedation Dentist in Rouse Hill
Many patients suffer from anxiety and fear during dental treatment, which are the main reasons why patients avoid visiting the dentist. Sedation can be used for everything from invasive procedures to a simple tooth cleaning. How it’s used depends on the severity of the fear. With sedation, the Dentist or Seditionist administers a drug before and during the dental procedure for your comfort.
There are 3 kinds sedation options, which can be offered at Rouse Hill Smiles.
- Bad experience with dental work in the past
- Anxiety related to dental procedures
- Very sensitive oral nerves
- Small mouth that becomes sore during dental work
- Resistance to local anesthetic
- General anxiety disorder